Wow, guess it’s been a while since I’ve touched base here. A lot’s been going on. Let’s see….
– Spent another Saturday at the Winter Farmers Market…didn’t do as well this time, but that’s O.K.
– I made my 25th sale through Etsy (thanks, Casie!)
– Spent the day with a new friend, Shanna Tice, from my Etsy Maine Team
– Had an amazingly successful home show to benefit the Hebert family’s adoption fund. Check out their shop, Threads of Hope.
– Met hubby at the E.R. where he was being treated for a broken arm. Guess he won’t be helping me cut fabric for a while! 🙂
– Had a really-bad-attitude week
– Wised up, prayed up, and cheered up!
– And, lastly, got caught up on a bunch of computer work, including this blog post. YAY!
All I have to say is, God is so good, gracious, merciful, and patient, and thank goodness He is, ’cause I’ve been a wretch and He opened my eyes and blessed me to boot!
Next up, tons more sewing to get ready for a very busy April and May, starting with The BIG THAW, Urban Earth Day, the USM Craft Fair, a couple of smaller church/school craft fairs, and another home party.