Some days Etsy-world makes me grumpy. Yesterday was one of those days.
I don’t like being grumpy, so I’m going to fall back on an age-old adage…
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!”
And the best way I know to make ‘lemonade’ is to count my blessings, so here are the first 10 things that popped into my head that I’m thankful for right now:
- A blog community to share my day with! 🙂
- A sweet, furry, purr-y friend, sunning himself on the windowsill.
- A family who will enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs I’m making for dinner.
- An Etsy team family who I can grumble to and laugh with, all at the same time!
- A functioning washer and dryer that are responsible for the pile of clothes waiting to be folded.
- A pile of clean clothing, even if it still needs to be folded!
- A strong, hard-working, faithful man I call my husband.
- A good cup of coffee.
- A sky full of sunshine.
- An awesome God Who provided it all, and so much more!
Ah, that’s better! Fresh squeezed lemonade tastes SO good!
I’d love to know some of the blessings YOU’re counting today. Hope you’ll share them with us!